For those that rode, walked, volunteered and most importantly sponsored,
THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU
for making the 2017 Tour de Turns event
a HUGE success!
* +/-$46,000 net proceeds to
LOAVES & FISHES!!!!!
* 48% increase in net proceeds from prior year
* 480 registered road riders, bike rodeo riders, walkers and socializers
* 40% increase in registrants from prior year
On behalf of Tour de Turns and Loaves & Fishes,
Thank You...Thank You...Thank You
to the following:
* Our Sponsors – Without them, the above net proceeds would be fairly small. Please visit our sponsor’s page and support them when possible
* Our Volunteers
*The Riders, Walkers and, yes, even you Socializers!!!
SAVE THE DATE – Our 2018 event will held on
Saturday, August 25th!!!
15, 25, 37 & 62 Mile Road Routes
* Kids Bike Rodeo & Closed Loop Bicycle Course in the Park
by Bikin' Dads Adventures
* WALKING ROUTES
"UNDER the SHADE TREES FESTIVAL"
*Craft Beer Garden
*Live Music by Natty Boh Duo
(Under the shade trees in
Carmel Road Neighborhood Park)
To raise money for Loaves & Fishes
To promote neighborhood cycling routes that are safer and more peaceful than cycling on busy thoroughfare streets