Almost 15% of all households in Mecklenburg County are considered food insecure. In June, Loaves & Fishes provided a week's worth of meals to 10,850 individuals - one of the highest monthly figures in their 48-year history. So food insecurity in our community isn't going away, until we show it the door. So let's do that. Please consider signing up as a fundraiser when you register for this year's Tour de Turns. Together, we can stop hunger in its (bike) tracks and show Loaves & Fishes we're with them in their noble fight against hunger.
INCLEMENT WEATHER / CANCELLATION POLICY
Due to the significant demand for space in Charlotte parks, we cannot offer a rain date for the Tour de Turns. If we have to cancel this year’s event for weather or any other unforeseen circumstance, no refunds will be issued. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. Please know that we will do everything we can to hold the event, but the safety of participants and staff is paramount. Thank you for your understanding.
- Anyone under 18 must have a REGISTERED adult riding or walking with them
- Helmets with fastened chin straps are required for ALL riders
- Ear buds/headphones are NOT allowed during this ride
- Flashing head & taillights are strongly encouraged, especially with the amount of shade on the routes
* All the routes in the Tour de Turns are OPEN to outside traffic, both cars and pedestrians alike. Therefore, all Tour participants are expected to obey all applicable traffic laws.